Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Snips, snails and puppy dog tails....That's what little boys are made of!

    So, it's offical.....baby number three is a boy!  I went for my ultrasound yesterday and the proof is in the pudding!  Little baby boy is on his way.  The tech that did the ultrasound let us watch our little one for like 15 minutes!  Although I could have sat there all day long watching him.  It was so neat and precious to see him sucking his thumb and stretching.  He was very active and did a few somersaults for us!  He was just so precious and can't believe soon there will be another little boy running around here!  I can't lie, I really am starting to like the idea of being the only girl. 
   Well, looks like Jack-Jack may be sharing his birthday with an unexpected visitor this year.  Doctor moved my due date back to Jan. 6th!  Baby is slightly large for date so they want him to be right on time and not overdue.  Afterall, I did have a nine pounder last time! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment